Monday, March 29, 2010

Joans.



I tend to appreciate but question restaurants which are frequented by celebs and mentioned in tabloid after tabloid. However, hands down, Joan's On Third is amazing! Everytime I step through the doors of the family owned gourmet marketplace I am overwhelmed by the displays and wonderful aromas of all the salads, pastries and other amazing food freshly prepared in house. Joan's reminds me of my favorite market in New York, Dean and Deluca, which is another reason I find myself obsessed. The presentation alone makes you want to buy everything in there! They have a small breakfast menu but their options for lunch and take out are incredible. My favorite is the salad trio, you can have a little of everything over a bed of greens. Delish!





The sauces and soups are great to grab on your way home and add a sparkle to your regular meals. Everytime I try a new soup it becomes my favorite, so far it's a tie between tomato basil and butternut squash and pear. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment