Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Best Breakfast EVER!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day. It's just such a great way to start your day with coffee, friends, and good food. There are an endless amount of restaurants that serve amazing breakfasts in Los Angeles, but BLD on Beverly Blvd. has become my absolute favorite! They key is to get there between 10 and 10:30, we have never had to wait for a table, but when we are leaving we literally have to go through a maze of people to get outside. First thing to order is a large french press, it is the best coffee I have ever had! I have tasted many things on the menu but the best thing by far is the Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes, you will never taste anything more delicious.

When my parents came to visit we went to BLD for breakfast and they loved it so much, we went back that same say for dinner... it's just that good!

They have cool salt and pepper shakers, the honey comes in a glass bee and the syrup warm in a little tin log cabin, LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment