Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Talia!!

Most everyone in my world has heard about the saga that is Baby Talia. Alex and Silva came across my services on craigslist and they hired me to shoot a pregnancy session, the actual live birth and an in home newborn session. Silva was due April 5th and when I planned my trip home to celebrate my birthday, I didn't think it would be an issue seeing it was 9 days after the due date. But fast forward to the night before I was supposed to leave, baby Talia was not ready to grace us with her presence!!! The doctor suggested to induce the monday that I was back in town and so all parties were happy, the next day however, Talia had turned in the womb and had to be induced early. I received an email the night of my birthday to let me know she had arrived, happy and healthy. I did a little tipsy birthday dance and counted down the days I had to wait to meet the little one.

Sunday, I got to meet Talia and spend some time with the gloating parents and take these beautiful shots.






Check out the framed pregnancy pics in the back :)
















How appropriate is her onesie!? She was WELL worth the wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment