Thursday, September 24, 2009

FOLLOWERS


I interviewed with a couple recently in hopes that I could help them occasionally with their newborn. They asked what I was currently involved in and after I listed off my current responsibilities, they in unison replied with, "how DO you find the time to do all those things?" We all laughed, but when the laughing subsided, I corrected my posture and replied with, "SO when can I be of your assistance?"

Leaving from that meeting, I realized that I yearn for a busy calendar. Not only do I like to be busy, but I am more effective being fully committed. I work better when I have less time than when I have a free day to play "catch-up."

SO, as I am rushing to work one morning this week, (because no matter how early I wake up, or how long I allow myself to get ready,  I am always running 10 minutes behind) I ponder to myself, why not start a blog? And from that moment on, the wheels in my head have been turning.  I was first inspired after seeing Julie and Julia, for Julie’s dedication and self-fulfilling pursuit, all revolving around a blog. My concept would be similar to that, as in I am on a personal quest to become a photographer. In my perfect world I will attract followers along the way to join me on this journey.  I will use this outlet to share my strengths and weaknesses and my inspirations, with the ultimate goal of inspiring YOU in return. If you will, follow me on this jouney…..

No comments:

Post a Comment